1. Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and standardizing processes.
2. Managing annual budget with monthly performance reports.
3. Collecting and preparing meetings documents.
4. Applying for permission and performing procedures related to expats: Work permit, Temporary residence card, visa, …
5. Supporting managing and supervising the practice of the Company’s regulations.
6. Contacting the relevant agencies to perform administrative activities such as: Adjusting Certificate of investment registration, business registration license, …
7. Supporting Recruitment & training tasks.
8. Translating documents Japanese – Vietnamese
9. And other related tasks assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor of Business Administration/HR/Japanese
2. Experience: 3 ~ 5 years of leadership
3. Language: Japanese from N2+
4. Male/Female with age from 34 ~ 40
Lot C1, Phu My 3 Specialized Industrial Park, Phuoc Hoa Ward, Phu My town, Ba Ria Vung Tau province
✅ Bonus: Annual (twice/year), Holiday, seniority, monthly performance
✅ Annual raising salary in January
✅ Shuttle bus from Vung Tau ⇔ VREC
✅ 24H Accident Insurance, and other regulated Insurance benefit
✅ Off 2 Saturdays per month/Holiday leave/Travel/Training
✅ Wedding/Childbirth/Sick benefit
HR team: Ms. Dung/Ms. Lua
– Zalo/Hotline: 0964 678 406 /02543 938 038 (Ext 108)
– Email: Dung.NT@zr-dkk.com/Lua.TT@zr-dkk.com