– To ensure customer’s/member’s queries/complaints by face to face or via phone, social media, and other company communication tools in specific language market.
– Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
– Provide delivery information and process orders, forms, applications and requests.
– Follow up the voyage of the shipment and keep customer updated information.
– Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
– Follow up with the airlines/shipping lines to ensure the arrival information are correct.
– Other assignments as requested by Manager.
Education: at least Bachelor’s Degree in foreign trade or related fields with specialization in import-export.
Experience: at least 2+ years of related fields experience
– Fluently in English.
– Computing/Software: MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Data analysis skills
– Problem-solving skills
– Cai Mep IZ, Tan Phuoc Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province
– Lot C1, Phu My 3 SIP, Phuoc Hoa Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria Vung Tau Province
– Commuting bus (Ho Chi Minh City ⇔ VREC, Vung Tau City ⇔ VREC and Bien Hoa city ⇔ VREC)
– The 24/24 personal accident insurance. (including employees in probationary period).
– Free meal for all working days.
– Paid annual leave/Annual health check.
– The Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance as Vietnam’s current laws
– Language allowance (Japanese).
– Welfare: wedding, birthday, sickness, funeral allowance, holidays, bonus…
– And other benefits during work.
Ms Dung/ Ms Lụa- HR Department/ SĐT: 0254 3938 038 – Ext: 108