1. Do and update done tasks as noted in weekly plan;
2. Operate, check, monitor, repair and surmount incidents if any;
3. Replace/Fix malfunction and spare-part equipment;
4. Practice 5S activities; suggest and kaizen as command;
5. Promptly report arising and/or incident problems;
6. Other related tasks as assigned.
1. Education: College graduated with Technical major related to Electricity, Mechanic, Automation.
2. Experience: 0 ~ 2 years
3. Shift- working.
Lot C1, Phu My 3 Specialized Industrial Park, Phuoc Hoa Ward, Phu My town, Ba Ria Vung Tau province
Bonus: Annual (twice/year), Holiday, seniority, monthly performance
Annual raising salary in January
Shuttle bus from Vung Tau ⇔ VREC
24H Accident Insurance, and other regulated Insurance benefit
Off 2 Saturdays per month/Holiday leave/Travel/Training
HR team: Ms. Dung/Ms. Lua
– Zalo/Hotline: 0964 678 406 /02543 938 038 (Ext 108)
– Email: Dung.NT@zr-dkk.com/Lua.TT@zr-dkk.