– Responsible for managing website, brochure, presentation, leaflet for event and common purpose as key work.
– Organize company campaigns, events to leverage corporate images.
– Deploy effective marketing strategies based on in-depth research.
– Build, supervise and modify short to long-term marketing strategy on brand level
– Liaise with suppliers to make sure the quality and punctuality of marketing jobs that are outsourced
– Closely coordinate with sales team and other teams to have better view of the market and frequently improve marketing activities (online & offline) and materials
– Other assignments as requested by Manager.
Education: at least Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical technology or related fields with specialization in Chemical
Experience: at least 2+ years of related fields experience
– Upper-Intermediate English
– Computing/Software: MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Experience with SEO, Google Ads is a plus
– Familiar with Canva, Photoshop, and Indesign is a plus
– Cai Mep IZ, Tan Phuoc Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province
– Lot C1, Phu My 3 SIP, Phuoc Hoa Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria Vung Tau Province
– Commuting bus (Ho Chi Minh City ⇔ VREC, Vung Tau City ⇔ VREC and Bien Hoa city ⇔ VREC)
– The 24/24 personal accident insurance. (including employees in probationary period).
– Free meal for all working days.
– Paid annual leave/Annual health check.
– The Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance as Vietnam’s current laws
– Language allowance (Japanese).
– Welfare: wedding, birthday, sickness, funeral allowance, holidays, bonus…
– And other benefits during work.
Ms Dung/ Ms Lụa- HR Department/ SĐT: 0254 3938 038 – Ext: 108